Our zone partners are businesses which share our philosophy and are deeply involved in internationalization projects. With their collaboration, we have first-hand access to information and resources, we have a real presence in the major markets, and we can construct action strategies which are closer to the client and more effective.
What our partners can do:
- Choose specialists. To set up local contacts where what count are not just professional qualifications, but also direct working experience and relations of trust.
- Training of collaborators. On line resources or access to specific materials for training based in a particular area or market.
- Information at the local level. They contribute vital information for an up-to-date and efficient localization.
- Local agents. They collaborate in research, testing, business contacts, administrative procedures and the implementation of other tasks at a local level.
- Invoicing. They can undertake financial and administrative control for a particular market.
What Beluga Linguistics can do for its partners
- Acquiring clients. We link needs to solutions.
- Shared use of linguistic resources: terminology, translation memories, specific resources for a client or a project.
- Knowledge bases and creation of workspaces. Information on sectors and markets, know-how and best practices.
- Coordination of collaborators. Contacts and availability, help with the management of complex or highly specialised projects.
- Coordination of international projects. To reduce the administrative load and optimise the shared use of inter-enterprise information.